April In Paris - Sarah Vaughan - Sarah Vaughan (CD, Album), Mecanicos - Dos (File, Album), Mulla Menee Lujaa - Pelle Miljoona & 1980 - Vallankumous Kulttuuriin (CD), Oh Mary Dont You Weep - Various - The Sound Of The City: Chicago (CD), Kommet, Ihr Hirten - Großer Chor Mit Orchester Und Glocken* - Oh, Du Fröhliche (Vinyl, Album), Wounded - Hybrid Ice - Hybrid Ice (CD, Album), Judgement - Various - Beauty In Darkness Vol. 5 (CD), Bejaardentehuis - Haarband - Haarband (Vinyl, LP, Album), Denis Perrette - Sans Concession (File, Album), LEnfant Né De La Guerre - Le Grand Manège - Le Grand Manège (Cassette, Album), Af Samme Stof Som Stof - Various - Eurosonic Festival Compilation 10 Years Anniversary 1999-2009 (CD, Bread & Butter, Various - La Boheme 7 & 8 (Shellac)
- ZulkisarOct 08, · Furthermore, while Wheels in Motion was a fine album, it’s easy to assume its main audience was Feelies fans. Through the inspired cultivation of the unusual Incidental Hum has the potential to appeal to a wider cross-section of listeners; kudos to Glenn Mercer for taking creative chances this deep into a long-distinguished career.
- AkigisGlenn Mercer s first-ever solo album Wheels In Motion seems to come at a time when other influential artists are busy reuniting and reconnecting with past material. But former lead singer, guitarist & composer of the highly influential band The Feelies chooses another path by delivering a hypnotic, highly melodic and often reflective album/5(14).
- FaezuruJul 21, · It's the closest thing we have to a new Feelies record (most of the later line-up of the band--the exception is Bill Million--plays on the record at one point or another). Here's to hoping they get back into the studio and/or release some of the recent live shows. The album is called "Wheels in Motion," by the way. Here's the Amazon page.
- AkinozragoreLimited vinyl LP pressing. Remastered by Scott Anthony and lacquers cut by Bob Weston. Liner notes by WFMU's Joe Belock. Glenn Mercer has fronted the Feelies since , and his first solo album, 's Wheels in Motion, contains all of the familiar hallmarks of the band; frenetic percussion, jangly guitars, songwriting that channels Lou Reed/5(14).
- MikGlenn and Dave soon formed the band Wake Ooloo that put out three albums in the ‘90's. Glenn also began playing with other locals such as Sunburst and East of Venus, then put out Wheels In Motion. In , he reunited with the Feelies for ongoing live performances, and releasing a new album .
Leave a Reply
- Just Like Before - Adolescents - Balboa Fun*Zone (CD, Album)
- Recuerdo - Osvaldo Pugliese Y Su Orquesta Típica - Recuerdo (Vinyl, LP)
- Rip It Up - Elvis Presley - The Best Of Elvis Presley (Vinyl, LP)
- Hombre - Pimpinela - Qué Será Y Otros Grandes Éxitos (Cassette)
- One Of These Days - Pink Floyd - Meddle (Cassette, Album)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock