Tämä Sukupolvi - Pelle Miljoona & 1980 - Vallankumous Kulttuuriin (CD), Glücklich Glücklich - Michy Reincke - Sie haben den Falschen (CD, Album), Stjerneskær - Liller* - Hej Igen! (CD, Album), Break In Case Of Anything - !!! - Myth Takes (CD, Album), Karolina - Ingmar Johansson - Andetag (CD, Album), Passé - Subzonic - Update 99 (CD, Album), The Fall Of The Bastille - Roger Waters - Ca Ira - There Is Hope (CDr), Marco V - Ambazz (File, MP3), Teenager Rock Party - Various - Deutsche Tanzorchester Heizen Ein! (CD), Cloudspotter - Various - Ambassadors 4.1 (File, MP3), Hojas Para Baños
- KigalarA City Called Heaven: Chicago and the Birth of Gospel Music. By Bob Marovich (Urbana: University of Illinois Press – publishing date, MARCH of ) The music that helped free a people and lift a nation In A City Called Heaven, gospel announcer and music historian Robert Marovich shines a light on the humble origins of a majestic.
- GrokoraSouthern Gospel Music Video of Kirk Talley Live Singing ‘Serenaded By Angels.. #kirktalley #serenadedbyangels #southerngospelmusic #southerngospelmusicvideos Sing Along LYRICS: She went to sleep one night Never to awake again But everything was all right Between her and Him She awoke in Heaven’s courtyard Free from pain within The angels gathered around her And took.
- Mauleage, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil” (Hebrews ). Dangerous bridges are being built from the vast majority of Southern Gospel-loving homes and churches to the world of contemporary Southern Gospel and beyond to the world of Contemporary Christian Music.
- MirTHE INSPIRATIONAL GOSPEL SINGERS - i feel the spirit / the same thing it took Fine FI - truly sensational aretha-franklin style screaming gospel, with super-funky electric band both sides are original compositions, extremely talented band and singers unknown quantity ordered ( or ), January one of the last Fine 45rpm records.
- MalakoraGospel music was a form of expression for these people. Gospel music was and still is a thirst for music African Americans can call their own. The second stage for Gospel music came during the 30's, which is called the Dorsey Era. Thomas Dorsey is referred to as the Father of Contemporary Gospel.
Leave a Reply
- Run & Come - Lady Ann - Bad Gyal Inna Dance (Vinyl, LP)
- Agnus Dei - The Redeemer Choir - Gods People Give Thanks (Vinyl, LP)
- I Guess Ill Have To Change My Plans - Benny Goodman - The Yale University Music Library - Benny Good
- Postkontoret - Thule (3), Fru Pedersen - Postkontoret / Når Kattan Går I Hunnan (Vinyl)
- Burn (The Burn The Candle At Both Ends Remix)
- Classic Rock
- Heavy Metal
- Rock and Roll
- Classical Rock/Progressive
- Progressive Rock
- Indie Rock
- Soundtracks/theme Songs
- Thrash Metal
- Heavy Metal
- New Wave
- Blues Rock
- Power Metal
- Psychedelic Rock
- Post Punk
- Big band
- Folk Metal
- Glam Rock
- Symphonic Metal
- Soft Rock